House Rules & Checkout Instructions
House Rules for guests staying with Berkeley Springs Cottage Rentals. For our rental policy, click here.
- This property is non-smoking.
- So emergency vehicles can access the surrounding roads and properties, please do not block any driveways, roads, or intersections.
- Please do not exceed the number of vehicles driven per the number of bedrooms.
- Check-in time is 3 pm or anytime after, please call 304-258-5300 to see if any early check-in is available the day before or the day of your arrival.
- Check-out time is 12 noon promptly. Our housekeeping staff travels a great distance, so please depart no later than 12 noon.
- Please bring your own personal hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.).
- Please bring any spices and cooking preparation items (oil, foil, wax paper, etc.). * If the property has internet service, the internet logon information is located on the refrigerator
- We have a rental agreement that we email to you to electronically sign.
- While we want our guests to enjoy their visit, please be respectful of the neighbors by refraining from playing loud music or any unacceptable behavior.
- Guests must be twenty-five years of age or older to rent this property.
If traveling with a pet at a pet-friendly property, please remove pet residue from the yard and pet hair from the cabin.
Check-out time is 12:00 noon promptly.
Please do not leave any perishable food in the refrigerator or freezer, condiments are acceptable to leave.
Please bag all trash in a standard trash bag and ensure all recyclables are bagged. The garbage service will not remove any non-bagged trash.
Place your garbage in the trash box at the driveway entrance (for Woods Resort Properties only, please take your garbage to the community dumpster just past the outdoor pool). Please call the office for trash pick up if garbage is overflowing at 304-258-5300.
Please wash all your dishes or start the dishwasher.
If there is a wood-burning stove or fireplace, ensure the fire is burnt all the way down and close the door or fireplace screen. DO NOT PUT WATER INSIDE THE FIREPLACE OR WOODSTOVE, WATER WILL CRACK THE DEVICE. Leave all ashes in the fireplace or wood stove.
Campfire ring burning - if the property has a campfire ring, please make sure the campfire is burnt all the way down and wet down with water before departing.
Please turn off all lights before departing. Ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked.
During the summer months, please set the air conditioning to 75 degrees.
During winter months, please set the heat to 55 degrees.
Please return the key to the lockbox and roll the lock box numbers on all zeros (0-0-0-0). Ensure you leave the key in the lockbox for housekeeping to access the property.
Please leave the cabin in an orderly and reasonable condition, our housekeeping staff works very hard to make the properties sparkle. Gratuity is appreciated by the housekeeping staff.